Statement of purpose (1 page)
Why are you interested in pursuing the Master of Science in Global Medicine degree? How will this degree affect or enhance your career aspirations and goals? Please also mention your track preference (clinical, management, interprofessional).
Resume or CV
No particular format is required.
For issues encountered on the online application, please visit the Ask USC webpage.
Complete step 1 before proceeding to next steps.
Letters must be signed and submitted by recommender on professional letterhead.
Recommenders may submit letters of recommendation by:
- Uploading the letter through the Graduate Admissions Online Application.
- Uploading the letter to Interfolio. Applicants then release letters by email to email@example.com.
Please do not send Interfolio letters via regular mail.
Additional letters above the 3 letter requirement will be added to file but are not guaranteed to be read. We will accept letters written for health professional programs, but we will not accept letters written for post baccalaureate programs or other master’s programs.
Transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions are required. Please note that it may take several weeks to process transcripts once they have been received. Your patience is appreciated.
Two steps are recommended for the fastest processing of your transcripts and subsequent admissions decision, and future course registration:
1. Send official, registrar-issued transcripts to yourself, scan them, and upload them to your application where prompted in the online application.*
2. Request that the institution where you completed your undergraduate degree submit an official, registrar-issued electronic transcript directly to USC. Please instruct the vendor to email the transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you encounter problems uploading documents to the online application, please visit Graduate Admissions’ help page at: https://ask.usc.edu/app/ask
Select “Graduate Admission” for “Area” and “Transcripts” for “Category.” You will then be able to attach a document to the online form. Please use PDF or JPEG format only and ensure the file is less than 10 MB.
For transcript processing updates, please call the Office of Graduate Admissions at (213) 740-1111.